4925 Shelby St., Suite #500
Indianapolis, IN 46227
The Homecroft Police Department is no longer accepting applications at this time. The current process for applying to the Homecroft Police Department has closed. If you are interested in having an application placed on-file for a future process, you may download the appropriate application below.
The possibility of another hiring process could be in the not-too-distant future. Check back here as we will update this page as details emerge.
If you have any questions not covered here, please email email@example.com
Homecroft Police Department Minimum Requirements
1. Be a citizen of the United States;
2. Be a high school graduate or equivalent;
3. Be at least 21 years of age, but under 36 years of age for full-time officer; at least 21 years of age for reserve officer;
4. Have the ability to obtain, and must have obtained, a valid Indiana Driver's license within the time prescribed by Indiana law;
5. Be insurable through the Town of Homecroft's current liability policy;
6. Be free of mental illness as defined by the Indiana Public Employees Retirement for full-time officer; as defined by the Homecroft Police Department for reserve officer;
7. Be physically fit as defined by the Indiana Public Employees Retirement Fund for full-time officer; as defined by the Homecroft Police Department for reserve officer;
8. Have the ability to be bonded;
9. Be able to read and write the English language;
10. Not have been discharged from the United States Military under less than honorable conditions;
11. Be of good moral character;
12. Be able to legally posses and carry a firearm;
13. Not have been convicted of a felony; and
14. Be a resident of Marion County, Indiana or a county contiguous to Marion County, Indiana, or, at the time of hiring, demonstrate intent to reside within such area within 6 months of hire date and then actually become a resident of such area within such time.
|Selection||File type icon||File name||Description||Size||Revision||Time||User|
|Individuals who are currently certified as police officers in the State of Indiana should download this application||158k||v. 2||Jul 25, 2013, 7:40 PM||Shaunathon Greer|
|Individuals without prior law enforcement experience or those police officers who’s certification has lapsed should download this application.||310k||v. 2||Jul 25, 2013, 7:39 PM||Shaunathon Greer|